Fitness Equipment Services preventative maintenance program is designed to keep your equipment working safely and efficiently and to reduce frequency of repairs between scheduled visits.
Our service tech's will visit your home or facility at a regularly scheduled interval to perform all recommended service checks, adjustments / calibrations, lubrication procedures, inspections, and cleaning of your equipment.
This program will increase the life of your equipment.
The best analogy to maintain up keep of your fitness equipment relates to the up keep of your vehicle. Although your vehicle is under warranty, the dealer does not pay for routine maintenance such as oil changes, tyre replacement, alignments, brake pads, tune-ups, etc.
All equipment has manufacturer suggested maintenance schedules which should be performed at Regular intervals. If This is not done your Warranty may be Void, Please check your Warranty for further Information.
Our Technicians are trained to work on most name brand fitness equipment. Again, if you can "work-out" on it, we can fix it.
20 point check
Our Full 20 Point Detailed Preventative Maintenance Check Carried out On All Annual Service Visits:
- Remove covers, clean and vacuum out interiors.
- Remove dirt and debris from motors, vents and circuit boards.
- Inspect wire harnesses and connections.
- Clean/lube all chains, bearings, bushings, rollers, pulleys and pivots.
- Sand build up corrosion from motor flywheels and rollers (where applicable).
- Check condition of motor commutator and brushes (clean motor commutator where applicable).
- Check condition of alternators (where applicable).
- Check condition and align of all drive belts, chains and cables.
- Align and tighten walking belt.
- Lubricate belt and deck.
- Inspect condition of all bearings and bushings.
- Inspect all other parts for wear and function.
- Tighten loose crank arms, belts and pulleys.
- Check calibration of elevation sensors, re calibrate if necessary.
- Grease drive assemblies and elevation drive systems.
- Check machine function and operation.
- Clean exterior with polish / sealer.
- Run amp / friction tests to test wear on belts and decks.
- Clean and check speed sensors.
- Complete audible inspection of motor, crank and roller bearings.